Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!

Volatile Reversal

From Last Epoch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Volatile Reversal is a Void Knight Spell Skill which is unlocked at level 5.

Volatile Reversal
VolatileReversalIcon.png
Details
Class:
Void Knight
Unlocked:
Void Knight Level 5
Skill Type:
Spell
Damage Types:
Void
Mana Cost:
0
Cooldown:
18

Skill Description[edit source]

Returns you to the position you were at 2 seconds ago, reverting changes to your current health and mana since then.

Skill Nodes[edit | edit source]

IconNode NameNode DescriptionMax PointsConnected Nodes
DevouringOrbIcon.png
Ancient ReversalYou travel back 1 additional second per allocated point.2Traveller's Fatigue-2
DevouringOrbIcon.png
Catching UpGain 12% movement speed per allocated point when you use Volatile Reversal. The duration of this buff is equal to the length of time you travelled back.3Time Sap-2
VoidBladeIcon.png
Dark ExpanseThe Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal have 40% increased area of effect per point.5Terminal Void Rift-1 and Harbinger of Dust-3
VoidBladeIcon.png
DisintegrationThe Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal deal 22% increased damage per point.5Incipient Void Rift-1 and Time Rifts-3
VoidGraspIcon.png
Food for WyrmsThe Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal have 25% chance per point to inflict Time Rot on hit.2Terminal Void Rift-1
ErasingStrikeIcon.png
Harbinger of DustEnemies hit by the Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal take 10% increased damage per point for 4 seconds.3Dark Expanse-3
AbyssalEchoesIcon.png
Incipient Void RiftYou leave a Void Rift at your current location when you use Volatile Reversal. Void Rift is a spell that deals void damage in an area.1Root-0, Disintegration-1 and Shifting Power-1
RodOfPower(Purple)Icon.png
Phased RealityGain 50 dodge rating per allocated point while Volatile Reversal is on cooldown.3Timelost Wisdom-1
VoidGraspIcon.png
Shifting PowerThe Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal have 40% increased stun chance per point.2Incipient Void Rift-1
AbyssalEchoesIcon.png
Terminal Void RiftYou create a void rift at the location you return to when you use volatile reversal. Void rift is a spell that deals void damage in an area.1Root-0, Food for Wyrms-1 and Dark Expanse-1
ErasingStrikeIcon.png
Time RiftsEnemies hit by the Void Rifts created by Volatile Reversal take 20% increased damage over time per point for 4 seconds.3Disintegration-3
ChargedGroundIcon.png
Time Sap3% cooldown recovered per allocated point when you kill an enemy with any skill3Root-0, Catching Up-2, Warped Time-1 and Timelost Vitality-2
KillCommandIcon.png
Timelost VitalityYour health is not restored when you use Volatile Reversal. 200% increased cooldown recovery speed.1Time Sap-2 and Volatile Travel-1
KillCommandIcon.png
Timelost WisdomYour mana is not restored when you use Volatile Reversal. 400% increased cooldown recovery speed.1Traveller's Fatigue-2 and Phased Reality-1
ChargedGroundIcon.png
Traveller's Fatigue10% reduced health regen per point during Volatile Reversal's cooldown. 25% increased cooldown recovery speed per point.2Root-0, Ancient Reversal-2, Traveller's Frailty-1 and Timelost Wisdom-2
EnchantWeapon(Rotated135)Icon.png
Traveller's Frailty10% damage taken per point during Volatile Reversal's cooldown. 30% increased cooldown recovery speed per allocated point.3Traveller's Fatigue-1
RodOfPower(Purple)Icon.png
Volatile TravelWhen you use Volatile Reversal you have 20% chance to lose 20% of your remaining health per allocated point, and 80% chance to regain 20% of your missing health per allocated point.3Timelost Vitality-1
EnchantWeapon(Rotated135)Icon.png
Warped TimeGain 12% attack and cast speed per allocated point when you use Volatile Reversal. The duration of this buff is equal to the length of time you travelled back.3Time Sap-1