Interface Elements[edit | edit source]
The User Interface consists of the following elements:
- Windows which can be opened or closed, depending on the context. Windows may also contain other interactable elements inside of them.
- Bars which display dynamic information, such as health or mana.
- Buttons which create an effect when interacted with.
- Visual Buttons can be seen in the UI and are generally interacted with by clicking on them.
- Input Buttons are bound to a player's keyboard keys via the Input Settings and create their effect when pressed.
On Screen Interface[edit | edit source]
These interface elements are always on the screen while playing, unless there is a Cutscene or the User Interface is hidden via the Toggle User Interface input button.
- Masochist Incidator - Displays a skull if the character has enabled Masochist mode.
- Ward - Displays the current amount of Ward relative to max health.
- Health Globe - Displays the current amount of Health
- Ward/Health numbers - Displays the amount of ward and health as numbers.
- Potion Ellipse - Displays the current amount of Potion. The number of charges currently available is indicated the dots on the side.
- Menu Button - Opens up a pop-up menu, from which the Menu Windows can be accessed.
- Mana Bar - Displays the current amount of Mana. The mana bar turns purple when displaying negative mana.
- Skills Bar - Displays the currently equipped skills. Clicking on one of the skills will open the skills window, after which clicking on another skill will equip that skill to the skill slot.
- Experience Bar - Displays current Level and Experience needed to get to the next level.
- Zone - Displays the name of the current Zone the player is in.
- Zone Minimap - Displays a minimap of the current zone.
- Target Health Bar - Displays the health of the current target.
- Minions Display - Displays all of the Minions currently summoned by the player as well as their health.
- Available Points - Displays when points are available to be spent on Passives or Skills