My Role at EHG
Examples of work I do / have done on behalf of EHG include;
- Some QA work - particularly with regard to the website & Linux client.
- Leading the company's customer service & technical support efforts.
- Designing the subreddit and contributing the initial CSS for it.
- Creating our support site - both the support hub & the articles.
- At one point I was manually verifying and processing payments.
- Choosing our current forum package, and preparing us for the migration.
- Some general work on our website.
Outside of EHG
I'm from Scotland, although I no longer live in the UK.
In terms of hobbies, I love listening to music, I enjoy snowboarding, and I once bought a pretty cool bass guitar I still need to get around to learning how to play. Does distro hopping count?
I have approximately six years of experience editing wikis, so please do reach out if you've any questions and I'll do my best to help you - or direct you to other contributors who might be better placed to answer your specific question.
I'm an Administrator and Bureaucrat here, so let me know if you need one and I'll be happy to help. For most wiki matters I ask that you drop a message on my talk page and I'll respond as promptly as I can. Please understand that, 1) time zones exist, and, 2) I won't always be available. You're welcome to post on the Admin Noticeboard instead.