Last Epoch is an upcoming competitive hack'n'slash (Diablo-like) game being developed by Eleventh Hour Games currently in alpha.
Description[edit | edit source]
Last Epoch perfects the action role-playing game formula with innovative dungeon crawling, exciting isometric combat, and an engrossing loot system.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Hack'n'Slash tactical isometric combat
- Infinite replayability
- Multiplayer co-op and competitive gameplay
- 15 Classes and hundreds of viable character builds
- Time Travel
- Seasons and Ladders
- Deep story and lore
- Randomized Loot
- Magic, Unique, and Set Equipment
- Extremely rare legendary Equipment
- Many end game systems such as scaling dungeons, boss runs, PvP and more
- Try to reach max level
- Randomized dungeons
- Online trading
Release Date[edit | edit source]
Last Epoch's release date is currently scheduled for April 2020.
Beta Testing[edit | edit source]
Open Beta[edit | edit source]
An open beta is planned for January 2020.
Alpha Testing[edit | edit source]
The first alpha build released to supporters was made available in August 2018.
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
Operating System[edit | edit source]
Hardware[edit | edit source]
- i5 2500, FX-8350, or Ryzen 3 1200
- 8GB of RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 Ti or AMD R7 370
System requirements may change over time.