Last Epoch Wiki:Projects
A project represents a focused effort by a group of editors to improve a particular part of the wiki, any assistance on the projects below is greatly appreciated. If you think an area needs improvement and it isn't included in the list below you are most welcome to start another project.
Current projects[edit source]
- /Update Patch Content
- This project is intended to keep pages updated as each new patch comes in.
- /Add Skill Trees
- Finishing building skill trees, copying all nodes, adding image maps and creating tooltips for the interactive display
- /Verify Item Stat Ranges
- Ensure that the stat ranges for various items/affixes are accurate and maintained.
- /Add Affixes
- Create a page for each affix and update ones that have changed.
- /Add Skill Nodes
- Create a page for each skill node and a template/cargo table for them.
- /Add Passives
- Create a page for each passive node.
- /Add NPCs
- Create a page for all NPCs and maintain their info. Tagging NPCs which have been removed from the game.
- /Add Modifiers
- Create a page for all modifiers. Find a way to call both everything that effects the modifier and everything affected by the modifier.
- /Character Stats
- Add information to Character Stats pages and standardize their layout.
- /User Interface
- Gather screenshots of UI elements and ensure that the interface sections on all pages in Category:UI are consitent.
- /Maps Display
- Create a tool for displaying maps and skill trees.
- /Featured Images
- A project for managing the featured images section on the frontpage.
- /Version Templates
- Templates which indicate if content is upcoming, planned, unimplemented or no longer in use
- /News Hub
- Overhauled front page design with a centralized news hub for all official and community news, announcements and events.
- /Hydra Skin
- Create a light themed variant of the wiki CSS selectable from user preferences
- Fun community feature for users to add to their profiles.
Dormant Projects[edit source]
- /Categorize Files
- Ensure all images have a category, and that they are in their category.
How to make a new project[edit source]
Create a new article in the Last Epoch Wiki namespace which has the name of your project. For instance, if you wanted to make a project to update the items gallery, you could make the article "Last Epoch Wiki:Projects/Items Gallery Project".
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects above and to Category:Projects