|This article is a stub. You can help Last Epoch Wiki by .|
Downed State[edit | edit source]
Rather than dying, when a companion's health reaches 0 they enter a downed state and can be revived at full health by having the primalist stand in a nearby circle long enough to refill its downed gauge. If the downed gauge reaches 0 then the companion is killed and will be desummoned.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
Companions have active skills that can be used once they've reached their summon limit. The companion skills and their active skills are as follows:
- Summon Wolf - Howl, a stacking buff that increases your damage and your minions' damage by 10% for 4 seconds.
- Summon Sabertooth - Flurry Swipes, which causes your Sabertooth to make three melee attacks in short succession.
- Summon Bear - Bear Roar, a debuff which fears all enemies near your Bear causing them to run away.
- Summon Scorpion - Poison Nova, which poisons enemies around your Scorpion for twice as long as normal.
- Summon Spriggan - Rejuvenating Wind, which heals all allies around your Spriggan over time.
- Summon Raptor - Rampage, which gives your Primal Raptor 40% Increased Melee Attack Speed, Increased Cast Speed, Increased Movement Speed, Increased Damage and size for 5 seconds.
Summoning Limitation[edit | edit source]
By default a Primalist can only summon 2 companions at a time.