- 1 Interface
- 2 Experience
- 3 Level
- 4 Attributes
- 5 Character State
- 6 Armor and Protections
- 7 Damage Stats
- 8 Minion Stats
- 9 Other Stats
Interface[edit | edit source]
The character stats window displays all of the character stats. Hovering over a stat will give a brief description and any formulas associated with the stat.
Experience[edit | edit source]
Reflects the amount of Experience that a Character has earned at the current level.
Level[edit | edit source]
A Character's level determines how powerful they are, and unlocks certain aspects of the character.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Attributes modify other character stats.
Character State[edit | edit source]
The Character State is defined by the stats in the top right corner of the Character Stats window.
Armor and Protections[edit | edit source]
- Armor is a protection against Physical Damage
- Lightning Protection is a protection against Lightning Damage
- Cold Protection is a protection against Cold Damage
- Fire Protection is a protection against Fire Damage
- Elemental Protection is added to Cold Protection, Fire Protection, and Lightning Protection
- Void Protection is a protection against Void Damage
- Necrotic Protection is a protection against Necrotic Damage
- Poison Protection is a protection against Poison Damage
Additional Defenses[edit | edit source]
- Block Armor
- Block Chance
- Block Protection is added to armor and protections on a successful Block
- Stun Avoidance is added to a character's maximum Health to determine the chance that a character is stunned by a hit
- Chance to Receive a Glancing Blow is the chance that when a hit lands on a character, it will only deliver half its damage
- Ward Retention affects the rate at which Ward decays over time
Damage Stats[edit | edit source]
Attack and Cast Rates[edit | edit source]
Attack and Cast Rates increase the rate at which Skills can be used- both by reducing the duration of their animations and by reducing the time between successive uses.
Attack and Cast Rate Formula[edit | edit source]
Critical Strikes[edit | edit source]
Critical Strikes are modifiers used during Combat Calculations which determines the random chance of a hit dealing more damage.
Increased Skill Type Damage[edit | edit source]
Stun Chance[edit | edit source]
Increased Type Damage[edit | edit source]
- Increased Physical Damage
- Increased Lightning Damage
- Increased Cold Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increased Void Damage
- Increased Necrotic Damage
- Increased Poison Damage
- Increased Minion Damage
Other[edit | edit source]
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Basic Attack DPS is a calculation of the Damage Per Second (DPS) that your character will deal using the Attack skill.
Damage Formula[edit | edit source]
All stats which Increase or Reduce the damage are additive. Each modifier is added together and the final amount is multiplied by the base damage.
Minion Stats[edit | edit source]
- Increased Minion Damage
- Increased Minion Cast Speed
- Increased Minion Melee Attack Speed
- Increased Minion Spell Damage
- Increased Minion Melee Damage
- Increased Minion Physical Damage
- Increased Minion Lightning Damage
- Increased Minion Cold Damage
- Increased Minion Fire Damage
- Increased Minion Void Damage
- Increased Minion Necrotic Damage
- Increased Minion Poison Damage
- Increased Minion Health
- Increased Minion Health Regen
- Minion Dodge Rating
- Minion Critical Strike Chance
- Minion Critical Strike Multiplier
Other Stats[edit | edit source]
- Mana Efficiency
- Unique Items Picked Up indicates the total number of unique items that the character has picked up.
Status Effect Stats[edit | edit source]
Status Effect Stats modify On Hit Effects.