- 1 Interface
- 2 Experience
- 3 Level
- 4 Attributes
- 5 Character State
- 6 Armor and Protections
- 7 Damage Stats
- 8 Minion Stats
- 9 Other Stats
Interface[edit | edit source]
The character stats window displays all of the character stats. Hovering over a stat will give a brief description and any formulas associated with the stat.
Experience[edit | edit source]
Reflects the amount of Experience that a Character has earned at the current level.
Level[edit | edit source]
Character levels are gained by earning Experience up to level 100.
Base Level Unlocks[edit | edit source]
- +5 Health and +1 Health Gained on Potion Use per level
- 1 Passive point every level after level 3.
- Specialization slots for Skills at level 3, 9, 19, 34 and 49
- Certain skills depending on Class
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Attributes modify other character stats.
Character State[edit | edit source]
The Character State is defined by the stats in the top right corner of the Character Stats window.
Armor and Protections[edit | edit source]
Protections are used in Combat Calculations to determine the amount of damage mitigated for each of the Damage Types they are hit by. The percent of damage mitigated for each protection is based on the formula:
- Total Health pool refers to the sum of Health+Ward
- Armor is a protection against Physical Damage
- Lightning Protection is a protection against Lightning Damage
- Cold Protection is a protection against Cold Damage
- Fire Protection is a protection against Fire Damage
- Elemental Protection is added to Cold Protection, Fire Protection, and Lightning Protection
- Void Protection is a protection against Void Damage
- Necrotic Protection is a protection against Necrotic Damage
- Poison Protection is a protection against Poison Damage
Additional Defenses[edit | edit source]
- Block Chance is the chance to block a hit, which does not negate the hit's damage. See below for what happens on block
- Block Protection is added to armor and protections on a successful Block
- Block Armor is added to armor on a successful Block
- Dodge is the chance to fully negate a hit and is scaled down by area level
- Stun Avoidance is added to a character's maximum Health to determine the chance that a character is stunned by a hit
- Chance to Receive a Glancing Blow is the chance that when a hit lands on a character, it will only deliver half its damage
- Ward Retention affects the rate at which Ward decays over time
Damage Stats[edit | edit source]
Attack and Cast Rates[edit | edit source]
Attack and Cast Rates increase the rate at which Skills can be used- both by reducing the duration of their animations and by reducing the time between successive uses.
Attack and Cast Rate Formula[edit | edit source]
Critical Strikes[edit | edit source]
Critical Strikes are modifiers used during Combat Calculations which determines the random chance of a hit dealing more damage.
Increased Skill Type Damage[edit | edit source]
Stun Chance[edit | edit source]
Increased Type Damage[edit | edit source]
- Increased Physical Damage
- Increased Lightning Damage
- Increased Cold Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increased Void Damage
- Increased Necrotic Damage
- Increased Poison Damage
- Increased Minion Damage
Other[edit | edit source]
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Basic Attack DPS is a calculation of the Damage Per Second (DPS) that your character will deal using the Attack base skill.
Damage Formula[edit | edit source]
All stats which Increase or Reduce the damage are additive. Each modifier is added together and the final amount is multiplied by the base damage.
Minion Stats[edit | edit source]
- Increased Minion Damage
- Increased Minion Cast Speed
- Increased Minion Melee Attack Speed
- Increased Minion Spell Damage
- Increased Minion Melee Damage
- Increased Minion Physical Damage
- Increased Minion Lightning Damage
- Increased Minion Cold Damage
- Increased Minion Fire Damage
- Increased Minion Void Damage
- Increased Minion Necrotic Damage
- Increased Minion Poison Damage
- Increased Minion Health
- Increased Minion Health Regen
- Minion Dodge Rating
- Minion Critical Strike Chance
- Minion Critical Strike Multiplier
Other Stats[edit | edit source]
- Mana Efficiency
- Unique Items Picked Up indicates the total number of unique items that the character has picked up.
Status Effect Stats[edit | edit source]
Status Effect Stats modify On Hit Effects.