Builds:Decaying Reaper

From Last Epoch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Images[edit | edit source]

Videos[edit | edit source]

Decaying Reaper
Class:
Lich
Author:
Jehsycah
Last Updated:
Beta 0.7

Skills[edit source]

SkillSkill Details and Nodes
Aura of Decay
AuraOfDecayIcon.png
Lich Aura Skills - Costs 0 Mana and 1s CD
Toggles aura of decay, which poisons you every second, and leaves a trail of decay. Enemies near you or in the trail are poisoned three times per second. You take 60% less poison damage while aura of decay is active.
Inoculation (5), Vulnerability (3), Poison Bolt (1), Poison Barrage (4), Plague Rat (4), Rot Weaver (3)
Summon Skeleton
SummonSkeletonIcon.png
Summons a skeleton warrior or skeleton mage to guard you. You are limited to 3 skeletons at a time.
Brittle Legion (1), Undying Shroud (1), Lone Guardian (1), Knowledge is Power (1), Essence of Bone (1), Army of Blood (1), Nescience is Power (1), Skeleton Archers (1), Poison Arrow (1), Vile Tactics (7), Sentinels of Death (4)
Mark for Death
MarkForDeathIcon.png
Acolyte Spell Skills - Costs 16 Mana
Marks enemies in a target area for death, causing them to take 30% increased damage for 8 seconds.
Weak Constituation (5), Waivering Resolve (3), Desecration (5), Long Gaze (5), Lingering Curse (2)
Transplant
TransplantIcon.png
Acolyte Spell Skills - Costs Mana and 4s CD
Creates a new body for you at the target location, then detonates your old body to deal physical damage to enemies around it. Instead of mana 13% of your current health is consumed to cast this spell.
Bone Armor (3), Apostasy (5), Plated Bone (4), Drink Deep (1), Scarlet Rain (2), Reign of Blood (1), Depravity (3), Ethereal Body (1)
Reaper Form
ReaperFormIcon.png
Lich Spell Skills - Costs 0 Mana
Take on the mantle of death itself and transform into a Reaper, temporarily gaining the Reap ability. While in Reaper Form, your health regeneration does not apply and your health decays over time. When your health reaches 0 instead of dying you transform back to human form and are healed to full health.
Deadtouch Scythe (2), Infected Steel (1), Venomous Coating (3), Stable Disturbance (3), Soul Drinker (3), Blood Tethers (3), Ghastly Flow (2), Haunting (3)

Passives[edit source]

PointsIconPassive NamePassive DescriptionClassMax PointsUnlocked Lvl.Required Passive
8
RipBloodIcon.png
Blood AuraYou and your minions deal 6% increased damage per allocated point.Acolyte80
8
PossessionIcon.png
Stolen VitalityGrants you 1 vitality per allocated point. Grants your minions 9% increased health per allocated point.Acolyte85
5
Lichskin.png
Crimson GluttonyGrants you and your minions 5% increased health regeneration per allocated point. Effects that drain a percentage of your current health per second drain 5% reduced health per allocated point.Acolyte520
8
LatentHungerIcon.png
Survival of the CruelYou have 5 added health per allocated point. 0.5% of spell damage leeched as health per allocated point.Lich80
4
HungeringSoulIcon.png
Dance with DeathYou deal 5% increased damage per allocated point. This bonus is tripled when you are below 35% health.Lich80
8
Default.jpg
DesolationYou and your minions deal 7% increased damage over time per allocated point.Lich810
8
InfernalLegacyIcon.png
Bed of SoulsGrants you and your minions 4% increased health regeneration per allocated point. Grants 1 vitality per allocated point.Lich815
8
Default.jpg
Lasting Stench7% increased poison damage per allocated point. 7% increased poison duration per allocated point.Lich815
8
SummonValeSpiritIcon.png
ApocryphaGrants 3% increased spell damage per allocated point and 1 intelligence per allocated point.Lich820
10
AssembleAbominationIcon.png
Three Plagues30 added physical, necrotic, and poison penetration per allocated point.Lich1025
10
RipBloodIcon.png
Volatile BloodEffects that drain a percentage of your current health per second drain 5% reduced health per allocated point.
When you are stunned you have a 10% chance to release a wave of blood, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies.
Lich1025
5
OvergrowthIcon.png
Symbol of Decay10% increased damage over time per allocated point if you're holding a one handed weapon without a shield.Lich535
5
EnchantWeaponIcon.png
Wands of the Fallen10% increased spell damage per allocated point if you're holding a one handed weapon without a shield.Lich540
5
Lichskin.png
Soul Maw1% of damage leeched as health per allocated point. 5% increased health leech per allocated point.Lich545

Equipment[edit source]

EquipmentImplicitsShard 1Shard 2Shard 3Shard 4
Moonstone Sceptre
MoonstoneSceptre.png
45-45 Added Melee Physical Damage
111-190 Increased Base Spell Damage
-3--3 Subtracted Spell Mana Cost
Poison Damage - "Toxic"
Increased Poison Damage
6-1213-2021-2829-3738-60
Damage Over Time - "Blighted"
Increased Damage Over Time
6-1213-2021-2829-3738-60
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Chance to Poison on Hit - "of Venom"
Added Chance to Poison on Hit
10-1415-1920-2425-3132-45
Noble Raiment
NobleRaiment.png
32-32 Added Armor
3-15 Increased Base Spell Damage
Intelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Oracle Amulet
OracleAmulet.png
 Less Damage Over Time TakenIntelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Health (Increased) - "of the Ox"
Increased Health
3-45-67-8--
Lupine Helmet
LupineHelmet.png
35-35 Added Armor
5-15 Increased Health Regeneration
Intelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vipertail
Vipertail.png
3-3 Potion SlotsAdds 50% Poison ChanceAdds 50% Slow Chance5% Increased Melee Attack Speed45% Increased Dodge Rating
Gold Ring
GoldRing.png
5-20 Increased Elemental ProtectionIntelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Elemental Protection - "of Insulation"
Added Elemental Protection
6-2526-4041-7071-100101-150
Gold Ring
GoldRing.png
5-20 Increased Elemental ProtectionIntelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Elemental Protection - "of Insulation"
Added Elemental Protection
6-2526-4041-7071-100101-150
Warding Tome
WardingTome.png
8-15 Added Cold Protection
8-15 Added Fire Protection
Intelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Elemental Protection - "of Insulation"
Added Elemental Protection
6-2526-4041-7071-100101-150
Lagonian Gauntlets
LagonianGauntlets.png
35-35 Added Armor
5-50 Added Elemental Protection
Damage Over Time - "Blighted"
Increased Damage Over Time
6-1213-2021-2829-3738-60
Health Regen per Second - "Blessed"
Added Health Regeneration
1-23-45-67-89-10
Health Regeneration - "of Regrowth"
Increased Health Regeneration
5-1516-2526-3536-4546-75
Health (Added) - "of the Giant"
Added Health
5-1516-2526-3536-5051-80
Heoborean Boots
HeoboreanBoots.png
30-30 Added Armor
14-20 Increased Movement Speed
Intelligence - "Scholar's"
Added Intelligence
1-12-23-45-67-8
Vitality - "Vital"
Added Vitality
1-12-23-45-67-8
Poison Protection - "of the Mongoose"
Added Poison Protection
11-4041-8081-130131-200201-300
Movement Speed - "of Celerity"
Increased Movement Speed
8-1213-1819-2324-2930-35

Equipment Commentary[edit | edit source]

Do not equip an off-hand.