|Release Date:||28 March, 2019|
- 1 Purchasing Access
- 2 Installing the Alpha Launcher
- 3 Patch Notes
- 4 Hotfix 1
- 5 Hotfix 2
- 6 Hotfix 3
- 7 Hotfix 4
Purchasing Access[edit | edit source]
Installing the Alpha Launcher[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Controller Support[edit | edit source]
- Controllers are now supported! Our internal testing has been primarily conducted with Xbox 360 controllers but any controller with the same buttons should work.
- Left stick moves the character, while right stick moves the cursor for skill targeting and UI interaction
- Holding select brings up a radial selection menu for opening the main UI windows (skills, passives, inventory etc). Choose an option using the right stick and release the back/select button to go to the chosen window.
Keybinds[edit | edit source]
- Left Stick: Player movement
- Right Stick: Move cursor
- Left Stick Button: Open/Close overlay map
- D-pad moves the overlay map
- Right Stick Button: Recenter cursor over the player
- D-pad Up: Scroll UI Up / Zoom in
- D-pad Down: Scroll UI Down / Zoom out
- Double tap: Reset camera zoom
- D-pad Left: Toggle item tooltips
- D-pad Right: Use Portal
- A: Move player to position / UI Left click
- B: Use Ability 5 /UI Right click
- X: Use Potion
- Y: Use Portal
- Back/Select: Opens controller radial menu
- With Radial Menu Open: Hold the Right Stick to pick an option, release Back to confirm the selection
- Start: Opens main menu / Closes all opened panels
- LB: Use Ability 1
- RB: Use Ability 2
- LT: Use Ability 3
- RT: Use Ability 4
- World Map: D-pad moves, LB/RB Zoom
Cosmetics System[edit | edit source]
- Implemented a basic UI (opened with K) for selecting cosmetics to equip.
- This patch includes Chronowyrms and Primordial Turtles, which we are in the process of issuing to the relevant accounts. There is a support article about MTX available [here ](https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/115-mtx-not-yet-available).
- No cosmetics are available for purchase in game.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Completely reworked the potion system
- Potions now drop from enemies, and are automatically picked up when you walk close to them.
- Belts now have implicits that give you potion slots. Without a belt you cannot hold any potions.
- Characters now start with a Traveler’s Belt, which grants +2 Potion Slots.
- If you pick up a potion when you cannot hold more it will heal you automatically.
- Potions drop far less frequently if you are at your maximum number of potions, or there are enough potions on the ground nearby for you to reach your maximum.
- "Increased potion refill rate" has been replaced by "Increased Chance to Find Potions".
- There is a Developer Blog about these changes available here.
- Added the Companions system
- The Primalist’s Primal Wolf, Primal Bear, Sabertooth, Scorpion and Spriggan now count as Companions. Companions are minions and scale with minion bonuses as before.
- The Primalist is limited to 2 Companions by default, but has a few options to increase it via passives or uniques.
- When Companions run out of health, they are downed and can be revived by the player standing next to them for an amount of time.
- Summoning minions while at the companion limit will unsummon the oldest minion.
- Primalist companions will have activatable abilities in an upcoming patch
- Read more about this change in our Developer Blog.
- Protection percentage now takes your current ward into account. Consequently, ward now provides a flat amount of effective health against damage.
- Previously, the amount of effective health ward gave was based on your protection percentage.
- Dodge entropy has been removed; your dodge chance is no longer temporarily reduced when you dodge a hit.
- Replaced the formula for Dodge Chance. Dodge Chance is still determined by your dodge rating, but is now reduced by the area’s level, rather than by your maximum health.
- Reworked Leech
- Health leech rate is no longer capped at 50% of maximum health per second
- Each individual leech instance now has a fixed duration of three seconds
- Remaining health leech is no longer lost when you reach maximum health
- Health Leech now scales off of damage dealt after mitigation, rather than before mitigation. Very few enemies have mitigation, so this will not change much in practice.
- Added the Increased Healing Effectiveness modifier, which multiplies the healing amount granted by skills.
- If you queue a movement command while using an ability you will now move as soon as you can, rather than waiting until you can start using your next ability. This should make movement feel more responsive, especially for people who use single clicks to move.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Permanent minions (ones without a time limit or health drain) are now unsummoned when you remove the ability from your action bar
- Minions unsummoned this way will disappear instantly with a vfx rather than playing a death animation
- Added a new Acolyte skill, Harvest, which is a melee attack that hits all enemies in front of you and deals extra damage against enemies marked for death. Includes a skill tree!
- Added a new Primalist skill, Eterra’s Blessing
- Added a skill tree to Focus.
- Adjusted the Elemental Nova tree
- Removed the ignite chance node and moved the crit damage node into its place
- Added an elemental penetration node
- The node that adds a cooldown now also grants 100% ignite duration
- Adjusted requirements and limits in the fire nova section
- Added an increased damage node that can be taken as an alternative to nodes in the branches
- Added text clarifying that each node affects each type of nova to the alt tooltips for nodes
- Re-organized nodes (aesthetic change)
- Completely reworked Fireball
- Increased base damage by 25%
- Added a node that causes an explosion when you hit an enemy five times
- Added a node that has a chance to inflict spreading flames, a DoT which spreads from the initial target.
- Improved the reliability of aiming
- Added a node to the Flame Reave tree that gives it a chance to cast Fireball on hit.
- This Fireball is affected by your Fireball tree, and you lose mana equal to Fireball’s cost when it procs.
- Fury Leap
- Added a node that guarantees a critical strike when you are below half health
- Pack Leader now mentions it works with the Sabertooth
- Changed Healing Wind
- No longer grants health regen for 3 seconds to allies
- Now heals allies inside the AoE for 30 health per second
- Cost increased to 50 mana (from 31)
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds (from 6)
- Now gains 5% increased healing effectiveness per point of attunement
- Gains 3% mana efficiency per point of attunement (up from 2%)
- Mana Strike
- Fixed the mana gain on hit nodes not working
- There are 3 new nodes close to the start that grant ward gained on hit, and convert a percentage of your mana gained on hit to ward gained on hit
- Added a node that grants 3 additional mana gained on hit per point attached to the root node, and the Mana Storm node now connects to that instead of to the root node
- Removed the stun avoidance reduction node
- The node that used to grant 3 additional mana gained on hit per point, now increases mana gained on hit by 20% per point
- The node that adds a cooldown and doubles the mana gain now also turns the ability into a cleaving attack, with 70% increased area and 30% reduced attack speed
- The mana on kill node now grants 4 mana per point (up from 3), but can have a maximum of 4 points allocated to it (down from 5)
- The teleporting strikes node now reduces mana gained by 80% (up from 70%)
- Rip Blood
- Now gains 4% increased healing effectiveness per point of intelligence
- The added health gained node now adds 4 health per point (up from 3)
- The scaling health gained node now grants 5% per point of Intelligence rather than 4% per point of Attunement, and requires 3 points in the previous node (down from 4)
- The Thirst node now increases cast speed by 3% per point, rather than increasing cast speed by 5% per point and reducing damage by 5% per point
- Laceration (the damage over time aspect of Rive) now deals 100% of added melee damage as damage over time (down from 150%)
- The third hit now has 200% added damage effectiveness (up from 100%)
- Serpent Strike
- Added 5 new nodes
- Replaced Disease effects with Plague, which functions the same but spreads between enemies
- Adjusted node connections
- Snap Freeze
- The freeze duration node now grants 12% per point (down from 15%), but can have 5 points allocated (up from 4), and connects to the root node.
- The armour and cold protection node no longer connects to the root node
- The self freeze node now connects to the freeze duration node
- Summon Sabertooth
- Keen Senses now grants 30% increased critical strike chance per point (up from 15%. Tooltip was inaccurate).
- Summon Spriggan
- Added a new model and some new animations
- Now casts entangling roots at a target rather than at its location
- Now attacks at a consistent range regardless of the spell it it casting
- Aura now affects other minions
- Summon Skeleton
- Reduced damage of Archers and Mages by 40%
- Reduced damage of Warriors and Brawlers by 20%
- Adjusted the Summon Wolf tree with mostly temporary changes so that it makes sense in the context of the companion limit system.
- Removed nodes that allowed you to have unlimited wolves or wolves that did not follow you
- Split the +wolves nodes into two separate nodes, on opposite sides of the tree, that are harder to reach, but don’t have downsides
- Reduced the number of nodes that interacted with Summon Wolf’s cooldown
- Summon Wraith
- Reduced Wraith damage by 20%
- Thorn Burst
- Now costs 5 mana (down from 6)
- The mana cost reduction node now makes the skill cost no mana if you are using a two handed melee weapon, rather than reducing mana cost by 1 per point.
- Reduced Thorn Totem cast speed by 12%
- Wandering Spirits
- Reduced Prey On Fear’s bonus to 10% more damage per point. Previously the node wasn’t actually working, but it would have been too powerful if it was.
- Long Lasting now also adds 1 mana cost per point.
- Drifting Spirits now increases range by 10% per point (down from 15%) Also increased the maximum points to 4 from 3.
- Daunting Presence now also reduces damage by 5% per point
- Souls of Rage now has 6% increased damage per point (down from 8%)
- Reduced damage by 33%
- Tempest is now called Warpath
- The ignite chance node is no longer in the void area of the tree
- The ignite chance node now also adds armour penetration
- Adjusted some other connections, requirements, and node names
- You are now immune to stuns while channelling Focus or Ice Barrage
Passives[edit | edit source]
- Reworked the design of the passives window
- The buttons for selecting classes have been moved to the left to improve horizontal spacing
- Increased the size of all passive and skills icons
- Added tick marks along the right side to show how close you are to unlocking more nodes and skills
- The icons for skill unlocks are now on a separate background and are square shaped to make it clearer that they are not passives
- Nodes in mastery trees now also show the base class level requirement to unlock the mastery tree
- Reduced the maximum number of points allocated in many passive nodes for all classes. As we add more nodes to the classes, we wanted to decrease the maximum for each node so that there are more interesting choices to be made.
- Re-arranged some passives for Sentinel, Forge Guard and Sorcerer
- Added 7 new Lich passives.
- Added 7 new Necromancer passives.
- Added a new Mage passive, Elemental Cunning, which gives 25 elemental penetration per point.
- Added 9 new Sorcerer passives.
- Added 5 new Spellblade passives.
- Added 2 Primalist passives.
- Added 5 new Beastmaster passives.
- Added 11 new Shaman passives.
- Added a new Sentinel passive, Banish, which gives Retribution damage and crit chance.
- Added 4 new Forge Guard passives.
- Added 7 new Void Knight passives.
- Removed the Storm Drinker passive from Sorcerer.
- Slightly buffed many nodes on the Sentinel and Void Knight classes.
- Acolyte minions summoned by passives now scale with intelligence and character level like other acolyte minions.
- Revenants (from Acolyte passives) now have an accelerating health degen, and no longer summon a wraith on death.
- The Acolyte’s Soul Drinker node is now limited to a maximum of 100 ward per point on potion use.
- The Survival of the Cruel node on the lich tree now grants spells leech rather than physical abilities.
- Reworked Void Essences
- Each void essence now grants 15% increased void damage, 15% increased melee damage, and 10% reduced duration of stuns on you
- You can now have a maximum of 3 void essences
- The Essence of the End node that grants a chance to gain a void essence on kill now grants a 4% chance per point (up from 3%) and has a maximum of 5 points allocable (down from 11) and requires level 35 void knight
- There is now a new node that requires a point in Essence of the End that allows you to refund a 40+ mana cost by expending three void essences. There is a 10 second cooldown on this effect.
- The Sentinel’s Axe Thrower passive can now be triggered every second (up from every three seconds)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Implemented level requirements for items
- Each base type has its own level requirement
- Uniques can have different level requirements than their base
- When adding an affix shard to an item there is a 5% higher chance to fracture per tier of the affix you are adding to
- Adjusted damaging fractures to more gradually scale between the tiers of fractures
- The minimum tiers removed is now 0
- The maximum number of tiers removed by a damaging fracture is now scaled by instability
- This should make the jump from minor to damaging less jarring, and let the risk scale more gradually between the three tiers
- Affix values are now dependant on the item that they are present on
- The current fracture chance on an item can now be viewed by holding alt
- Reduced the values of damage, attack speed, cast speed, crit chance, stun chance, ailment chance (such as ignite) and shock effect affixes by 33%.
- This means their values on one-hand weapons will be similar to before, their values on two-handed items are about 80% higher than before, their values on amulets are about 22% lower than before, and their values on other items being 33% lower than before.
- Wands now have implicit "+x% base spell damage" instead of flat added spell damage. This should mean that upgrading your wand base type will result in a much larger dps increase than before on spell casters.
- Base damage is the damage a skill deals by default, plus added damage from its skill tree.
- Adjusted Sceptre base types
- Added the Moonstone Sceptre base type, which grants increased elemental damage and -spell mana cost
- Added three new Relic base types
- Added the Lupine Helmet base type, with implicit armour and increased health regen
- Added the Brigadine Boots base type, with implicit armour and increased move speed (higher level requirement)
- Added a new Increased Healing Effectiveness prefix that can roll on rings, amulets, relics, and shields from level 15 onwards.
- Added a hybrid Health Leech On Hit / Increased Health Leech prefix for gloves and amulets
- Added a hybrid Added Spell Lightning Damage and Lightning Damage Leeched as Health prefix for sceptres.
- Removed the Movement Speed for 4 seconds on potion use prefix
- Attributes can now roll on boots, but not on amulets (amulets previously had 42 different prefixes while boots only had 9, which was the lowest of any base type)
- Ignite chance can now spawn on amulets.
- Increased the values of high tier ailment chance affixes.
- Greatly reduced the power of the throwing speed affix.
- The Melee Health Leech suffix on weapons can now go up to 20% (down from 30%)
- Attunement and Dexterity shards are now more common
Uniques[edit | edit source]
- Added the Exsanguinous unique leather coat, designed with ZiggyD
- You lose 20% of your current health per second
- Gain 15% of your missing health as ward per second
- 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed if you have used a potion in the past 4 seconds
- Immunity to Bleed at low life
- Added Artor’s Legacy unique Lupine Helmet
- +1 to maximum companions
- +25% chance to chill on hit
- +25% chill duration
- +25% increased melee attack speed
- Close Call unique shield
- No longer reduces block armour (this was not on the tooltip)
- No longer resets dodge entropy on block (dodge entropy has been removed)
- Now adds 80 dodge rating
- Now grants 40% increased dodge rating for each hit you have blocked recently
- Stormtide unique boots
- Now gives 30% movespeed (up from 20%)
- No longer shocks you if you are already shocked
- Now has the Iron Greaves base type
- Beast King unique one-hand axe
- Changed the damage reduction to be a “less” modifier rather than a “reduced” modifier
- The damage reduction now lasts 4 seconds (up from 3) and uses the “recently” terminology in its tooltip, with clarification in the alt tooltip
- Fixed a bug where the damage reduction buff for minions applied permanently to new minions summoned, but did not apply to all existing minions
- Titan Heart unique body armour
- No longer reduces health recovery by 30%
- Now prevents you from regenerating health passively
- Now grants 10% less damage taken (multiplicative with other modifiers) instead of 10% reduced damage taken
- Reduced the aggro range of Arboreal Circuit’s Illusory Trees
- Taste of Blood is now a Battle Axe rather than a Northern Axe.
- Viper Tail is now a Sash rather than a Plated Belt
Inventory[edit | edit source]
- Right clicking on an item in your inventory now swaps it out with the item you have equipped. Previously it would only equip the item if the slot was empty.
- Added a “Stash all crafting materials” button to the inventory
- You can now replace a one-hand weapon with a two-hand weapon while also holding a shield. The shield is automatically un-equipped.
- The Sort Items button now properly sorts items, pushing items to the right and eliminating any empty space
UI[edit | edit source]
- Replaced the character select screen
- On character creation, each class is now present as a full 3d model with animations rather than just an icon
- Selecting previous characters also shows a 3d model. Currently their equipment does not change.
- Each character in the list now shows their class, level and play mode (normal, hardcore, solo challenge)
- Improved the layout and elements of the UI overall
- Reworked the visuals of skill trees
- Replaced node borders and the lines that connect nodes
- Node requirements are now represented by dots rather than Roman numerals. As you put points into a node, the dots light up.
- Added some background visual elements that help to break up the trees
- The World Map is now organized by Era rather than by Chapter.
- The placements of the zones and the map itself are not final.
- Your current location is now indicated on the World Map.
- Hovering over a level transition now shows the name of the level you would travel to.
- Updated the icons of many skills and nodes
- Re-arranged the graphics settings menu and changed some options
- Added a new border the minimap, which also displays the Era you are in.
- Added minimaps for the Arena and End of Time.
- Area level is now displayed while the overlay map is open
- Affix dots in item ground tooltips are now on by default.
- The Ladder window now scrolls and shows 100 characters
- Dialogue now shows instantly instead of having a typewriter effect
- Update appearance of health bars at the top of the screen
- Damage taken from a block is now displayed below the “Block” text rather than overlapping with the “Block” text.
- NPCs now display their name when hovered over
Performance[edit | edit source]
- Added Levels of Detail (LOD) to nearly all models. LODs modify how detailed an object is, allowing less powerful computers to use versions that perform better.
- Lots of lighting effects in levels are now baked rather than being rendered by your computer in real time
- The grass system is now multithreaded.
- Textures are now loaded and unloaded from memory gradually rather than only at transitions. This improves memory usage and load times.
- Refactored a large portion of combat calculations
- Refactored ailments
- Improved the performance of on-hit flashes on enemies
- Improved the performance of calculating protections stats, health, and mana
- Improved the performance of damage calculations
- Improved the performance of buff skills
- Made some memory allocation improvements
Read more about our recent optimizations work in this Developer Blog.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Revised most conversations. The first thing each NPC says is shorter than before, with details being further in.
- Quest objectives now have indicators on the minimap. The indicator is an arrow at long distance and a pulsing circle when closer.
- UI for quest and quest objective completions has been updated with checkmarks and fading effects
- The icons above NPCs with quests now update based on your quest status.
- Starting Saving Last Refuge late by entering The Upper District now automatically completes Void Assault, preventing a situation where Void Assault could be incompletable.
- Slightly changed Saving Last Refuge to point players to the next waypoint before returning to Elder Gaspar.
- Elder Erza now has dialog during the fight in Last Refuge Outskirts.
Level Design[edit | edit source]
- Overhauled the lighting of every zone
- Significantly reworked the aesthetics of Chapter 2
- The Forgotten Cave is now connected to The Shattered Valley rather than The Wasteland
- This makes the chain off of The Wasteland one zone shorter
- Shortened The Lost Refuge and added a waypoint
- Replaced the buildings in The Upper District with a new design.
- Improved the aesthetics of many levels
- Improved the layout of The Great College to prevent getting stuck near the exit.
- Added some more enemies to the Ruined College
- Reduced the size of The Forsaken Trail. Previously it felt a bit long and didn’t perform the best.
- Reduced the distance between some points of interest in the End of Time
- Updated the Stash’s model
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted Chapter 2 spider enemies to reflect the changes to Chapter 2
- Increased enemy variety in The Temple of Eterra
- Tweaked the visuals of several void enemies to make them more distinct
- Freezes and stuns now interrupt enemies’ delayed casts (for example, projectiles from an Immortal Eye)
- Decreased the damage dealt by the Void Maul at the end of Last Refuge Outskirts by 40%
- Improved the Chapter 2 boss fight
- Buffed late Chapter 2 and early Chapter 3 enemies
- Increased the health of the Temple Guardian by 33%
- Devoured Husks
- Now have a longer melee range
- Now deal void damage with their melee attacks instead of physical
- Non-rare husks are 50% less likely to release void leeches on death
- Increased the damage and health of Void Clerics
- Increased the damage of Oblivious Eyes, Volatile Effigies and Voidfused Earths
- Reduced the damage of Voidfused Armour by 21%
- Reduced the damage of Void Mauls by 17%
- Changed the “of the Monolith” monster suffix to reflect the renaming of Tenacity to Stun Avoidance
- The “of the Hawk” monster suffix now grants 40% increased movement and attack and cast speed (up from 30% and 10%)
- Doubled the health of Weathered Statues in the Courtyard and doubled the damage dealt by their telegraphed nova attacks
- Wraithbinders can no longer spawn with the Summoning monster prefix
Visuals[edit | edit source]
- Updated void explosion visuals
- Updated the visuals for Lightning Nova
- Updated the visuals of Serpent Strike’s poison spit
- Added new visuals for Meteor shrapnel
- Corrected an issue with Mana Strike’s visuals
- Improved Void Spectre on hit visuals
- Added melee visuals for Bone Golems
- Added a subtle stun visual over enemies
Animations[edit | edit source]
- Added a new Acolyte model with new animations
- Updated the Mage’s two-handed run and attack and one-handed run animations
- Slightly increased the size of the Mage
- Improved the Primalist’s basic attack
- Improved animation skinning for the Primalist
- Improved blending and transitions between several animations on the Sentinel
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the minimap appearing as a black box on Linux. Minimap icons are now visible, but the background texture is not consistently working.
- Fixed a translucent box appearing over almost the whole screen on Linux.
- Fixed the minimap disappearing in some zones. This should be a universal fix.
- Fixed a bug where set items were displayed as legendaries
- Fixed The Fractured Crown dropping in the world as a regular unique
- Fixed a bug where if you reached full mana while using Tempest the mana drain would stop, such as when you level up.
- Fixed Ravaging Stance not dealing damage
- Fixed Rip Blood’s Arcane Absorption node not working
- Fixed several Snap Freeze nodes not scaling with additional points allocated
- Fixed the Acolyte’s Forbidden Knowledge not granting Necrotic Protection
- Fixed Shield Rush’s Rush of Sacrifice not removing the skill’s cooldown
- Fixed Dark Fissue not playing an attack animation
- Fixed Volcanic Orb playing a very long sound with the Frozen Orb node
- Fixed Spriggans occasionally becoming unresponsive if you took the entangling roots node
- Fixed a bug where the damage increase from Reen’s Ire stacks from Eye of Reen was increasing all damage, not just fire damage over time
- Fixed a bug where many stats would apply twice to the extra projectiles of skills with extra projectiles
- Fixed Focus not working if the mouse was pointed at an inaccessible area
- Fixed multiple node tooltips not updating when points were allocated
- Fixed a bug where chance to apply ailment stats for specific ability types, would not account for ability tag changes from skill trees
- Fixed a bug where Fury Leap’s chance to summon vines at the beginning of a leap would also be used as the chance to summon vines at the end
- Fixed a bug where chance to apply ailment stats for specific ability types would not account for ability tag changes from skill trees
- Fixed a bug with counter attack node in the sentinel base tree where it was applying 6% only instead of 6% per point.
- Lunge’s Lunging Might now correctly displays that it grants 2 strength per point
- Fixed increased crit chance stats not displaying "increased" in their names
- Fixed the Acolyte’s Forbidden Knowledge passive not granting Necrotic Protection
- Fixed Hungering Souls’ Inspired Hunger node increasing Necrotic damage over time rather than damage over time
- Summon Wraith’s Stygian River now decreases the cooldown to match its tooltip (it previously increased the cooldown)
- Fixed Void Knight’s Eternal Form node not granting enough vitality
- Fixed a bug where death information would not be updated correctly when the player took damage if the attack had died, or if the damage was dealt by Calamity
- Fixed attack rate affecting the minion attack speed display in the character sheet
- Fixed Spriggans summoning vines much more frequently than intended
- Fixed Snap Freeze’s Snow Flurry node not affecting cooldown recovery speed
- Fixed the unique Preparation not properly applying its armour bonus at high life
- Fixed a bug where some weapon vfx were causing a visual issue with distortion
- Fixed symbols from waypoints projecting onto some things they weren’t supposed to
- Fixed vines summoned by Entangling Roots having a blank icon
- Fixed the vines summoned by Fury Leap having a blank icon
- The Spellblade’s Ward Draught correctly requires 35 points to unlock (up from 30)
- Fixed damage numbers occasionally showing as 0
- Fixed a typo in Hungering Souls’ Necrotic Patch tooltip
- Fixed a typo in Snap Freeze’s Wandering Fog tooltip
- Fixed a typo in Sacrifice’s Pontifex node
- Fixed a line break in Mana Strike’s Spark Charge tooltip
- Fixed Lunge’s Rallying Charge having a duplicate 25% in its tooltip
- Fixed the shock chance tooltip referring to tenacity
- Fixed a grammar issue in the Sorcerer’s Ceranunomancer node
- Fixed ability tooltips with only attribute tags showing a comma at the beginning of the tags
- Fixed the waterfall in the Council Chambers flickering
Hotfix 1[edit | edit source]
Alpha 0.6.1.1 is a hotfix that will release on March 29th 2019.
|Release Date:||29 March, 2019|
Items[edit | edit source]
- Renamed the Health Gained on Kill Shard suffix to just Health on Kill.
- Added a Health on Melee Hit Shard suffix that can spawn on all melee weapons other than sceptres and wands.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Updated scaling in the Arena.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Added attribute scaling to procced lightning strikes (4% damage per point of Intelligence or Attunement).
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed The Arena not being accessible.
- Likely fixed the downed Companion UI not appearing.
- Fixed lightning skills being blurry for some users.
- Fixed some bugs with Arena scaling.
- Fixed the Lightning Damage and Lightning Leech Shard and Increased Healing Effectiveness Shard affixes not having shards.
- Fixed characters loading into Last Refuge Outskirts regardless of progression.
- Fixed the visual effects of the indicator of Void-Touched Archivist’s Ice Mortar.
- Fixed the player marker on The End of Time waypoint indicator on the map panel not working.
- Fixed the waypoint being absent from The Lost Refuge minimap.
- Fixed the positioning of the waypoint on The Wasteland minimap.
- Fixed an issue with Smoldering Lithrac visual effects.
- Fixed a typo on the World Map.
Hotfix 2[edit | edit source]
Alpha 0.6.1.2 is a hotfix that will release on March 30th 2018.
|Release Date:||30 March, 2018|
Visuals[edit | edit source]
- Added a visual effect to the Primalist’s leap on the character creation screen
- Improved Mage character creation visuals
- Adjusted the position of the Acolyte’s character creation
UI[edit | edit source]
- The Quest Log now shows all objectives for a quest, with completed objectives having a checkmark
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a case where character creation could get stuck if cancelling during an animation.
- Fixed a bug where the character models could fail to show in class selection if you had no existing characters.
- Implemented more fixes for the downed Companion system UI.
- Fixed failing to connect to chat and leaderboards preventing people from playing the game
- Glyph of Stability’s description now reflects the new Instability terminology.
Hotfix 3[edit | edit source]
Alpha 0.6.1.3 is a hotfix that will release on April 1st 2019.
|Release Date:||01 April, 2019|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Improved special character support for in-game login, which should resolve most of the login issues players are experiencing.
- Improved login error messages.
- Improved reflections in The Council Chambers
- Challenge modes (solo challenge, hardcore, masochist) are now unlocked when you complete the quest at the end of Chapter 2.
- Improved the Omen of Silence’s hitbox.
- When you click on an item that is too far away to pickup (causing you to walk towards it) you will now pick it up from 50% further away.
- After you’ve opened the quest chest in The Lost Refuge the quest pulse now points to the waypoint rather than the old exit.
- Renamed the “The Refuge” quest to “The Fate of the Refuge” to avoid confusion with the name of the previous quest.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a serious bug with the acolyte tree where the Blood Aura node would provide it’s damage bonus again every time you put a point in the tree, or every second if you had a node which gave you a bonus for each active minion
- Fixed a Sorcerer and a Spellblade passive being available before you completed the Mage class.
- Fixed some sound effects not being assigned to the correct mixer (causing the volume slider to not affect them and potentially be quite loud).
- Fixed the End of Time minimap occasionally not displaying the lower level.
- Fixed a bug with quests that occurred when you completed multiple objectives at once.
- Fixed a bug where if a tooltip was under the cursor you could cast spells through the ui.
- Fixed a bug where chests would make a sound each time they were clicked after opening.
Hotfix 4[edit | edit source]
Alpha 0.6.1.4 is a hotfix that will release on April 3rd 2019.
|Release Date:||03 April, 2019|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted xp scaling and requirements. Skills now level faster than they did in 0.6.1.
- Reduced health of enemies at high levels.
- Reduced the damage of slams from Ravenous Voidforms.
- Increased the damage of Voidfused Earths.
- Improved placement of the shop in the Desert Arena.
- Jahith Bears no longer spawn in the arena.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where the Void Knight’s crit multi per level in Void Knight node was adding 100% crit multi per level rather than 1% crit multi per level.
- Fixed ailment vfx being displayed at the wrong height for Voidfused Earths.
Commentary[edit | edit source]
This patch should round off the critical fixes for 0.6.1. Make sure to read the patch notes for 0.6.1 if you haven’t already!